Beliefs & Concepts
- Life Restoration Church believes that Jesus Christ was sent to die for our sins. John 3:16
- Life Restoration Church believes that God is the Father; Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Holy Spirit.
- Life Restoration Church believes in eternal life through Jesus Christ Lord and Savior.
- Life Restoration Church believes in the Four Square Ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Life Restoration Church believes that God is the creator of all things.
- Life Restoration Church believes that God is a spirit and they that worship must worship Him in spirit and in truth.
- Life Restoration Church believes in the entire bible which is the written Word of God.
- Life Restoration Church believes that Baptism is a demonstration of your Christian faith. The Great Commission Matt. 28:18-20
- Life Restoration Church believes in Divine prophecy through the man and woman of God.
- Life Restoration Church believes in the unity of marriage between a man and woman. Gen 2:24
The Jesus Experience – Five Fold Ministry
The evangelistic design of this ministry is built from the ministry of Jesus Christ. Christ prophesied, taught the disciples, healed the sick, and preached to the multitudes.
Evangelism is an essential key to the Kingdom of God. LRC finds joy in ministring to God’s people through evangelism. Jesus gave clear instructions for us to go out save those that are lost. Teaching all nations and baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matt 28:19-20
Luke 11: Christ teaches his disciples to pray. When he was praying, they asked, Lord, teach us to pray. Jesus Christ is the great teacher and He focused on development and teaching through parables. Teaching the word of God gives clarity to the believer and allows us to understand God’s nature. We must exemplify the same principles in teaching the Word of God just as Jesus demonstrated the word of God. Christ spoke in parables, which simplified the understanding of God’s word, and clarity for those who followed Him. Edification of the Word of God is vital to the Kingdom, which brings knowledge, truth and integrity to the believer.
Matthew 5: The preacher was our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Prince of preachers. The prophets and John had preached throughout the country, but Christ excelled them all. Christ is the eternal Word, by whom God has in these last days spoken to us. The only way, the written word can be heard is through the preacher and he can’t preach unless he is sent. His text was; Jesus preacher to God’s: Repent, for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand. Beautiful are the feet of those who carry the Gospel.
Luke 17: The healing of the ten lepers. Leprosy was a disease, which the Jews viewed this to be a mark of God’s displeasure. Christ, who came to take away sin, cleansed the lepers and they when their way. The greatest encouragement Christ gave the one who returned to give thanks was in verse 19: “Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole” which Christ saw him distinguished from the rest of the lepers. Faith is the foundation of the believers and healing is acquired through faith; faith allows Jesus Christ to pronounce His power of healing. Holistic healing is what we will pray for and believe. God can completely heal without the scars revealed.
John 2: This is the divine word of God given to the man or woman of God for the people of God. Christ spoke of destroying this temple and it will rise in three days. This was a sign of something to come, the truth of which must appear by the event. The sign that he gives them is his own death and resurrection is remarkable. Even the major and minor prophets serve purpose when God limited his divine word to His people. The Prophets of the Old Testament served the kings and their kingdom; the same is as today in the modern day church. The prophet is to assist the Pastor if he/she has not been given this great gift of the spirit. Prophecy is a direct reflection of Christ and His word for the body of Christ. This element is just as important for the building of the Kingdom and His people.